Digital Leads Generation Online Form
PLDT Inc. (“PLDT”), together with our subsidiaries, SMART Communications Inc. (“SMART”), ePLDT Inc. (“ePLDT”) and its subsidiaries IP Converge Data Services, Inc., ABM Global Solutions, Inc., ePDS, Inc., and Curo Teknika, Inc. (collectively, the “Enterprise Business Group”), respect your fundamental right to privacy and we commit to take great care in safeguarding your Personal Data. In accordance with applicable privacy laws, we share with you the general principles that govern how we collect, use, and share your Personal Data, as well as our privacy practices.
Why we collect and process your Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data (First and Last Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, Business Name / Company Name, and Business Location) through this Online Form so that we may facilitate your request for more information about your enterprise product of interest.
When you submit this form, a PLDT Relationship Manager, representing the Enterprise Business Group, shall contact you via phone call and/or email within 24-72 hours, so that we may explain the benefits and features of your selected product of interest. During this consultation, the Relationship Manager may collect further information from you, such as but not limited to:
- your complete business address or installation address so that we may pre-check availability of facilities in your location;
- your position/designation in the company you represent so that we may verify your authority to transact business with us; and
- if you are an existing client of the Enterprise Business Group, the Service Account Number assigned to your company by PLDT, SMART, ePLDT, or its subsidiaries.
How your Personal Data is protected
The integrity, confidentiality, and security of your Personal Data is important to us. This is why we strictly enforce this Privacy Notice and have implemented technical, organizational, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized or fraudulent access, alteration, disclosure, misuse, and other unlawful activities. Your Personal Data is also protected from other natural and human dangers.
All companies under the Enterprise Business Group enforce these security measures in our respective operations. Further, we ensure that only personnel with a need-to-know will have access to your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data will be retained in our records for a maximum period of one (1) year, for us to be able to update you regarding the availability of your selected product of interest in your business location. If your service application is not successfully fulfilled, especially in cases where your business location is not yet serviceable, we shall securely destroy all Personal Data submitted after the 1-year retention period.
Your rights and choices
The Data Privacy Act gives you certain rights to your Personal Data. Subject to exceptions under the law, you are entitled to request:
- Access to the Personal Data we process about you;
- Rectification of your Personal Data if it is found to be outdated, inaccurate, or incomplete;
- Erasure of your Personal Data in cases where it is no longer needed to achieve the legitimate purpose of its processing;
- Restriction of processing of your Personal Data in limited circumstances;
- Portability of your Personal Data so that you may receive a copy thereof or that we transmit the same to another company on your behalf.
Depending on the circumstances, such as when we process your Personal Data based on your consent, you may also have the right to object to the processing thereof. If you believe that your data privacy rights have been violated in your use of the Website, we encourage you to contact the corresponding Data Privacy Officer of the Enterprise Business Group company you are contracted with, and from whom you wish to seek resolution of your complaint. You also have the right to go directly to the National Privacy Commission or to make a claim before a competent court.
To exercise any of your rights, you may get in touch with our Data Privacy Officer:
ePLDT GROUP DATA PRIVACY OFFICER
L.V. Locsin Building, Makati Avenue, Makati City